AccountEdge - AccountEdge Plus - AccountEdge Plus NE
AccountEdge 2019 - Making Tax Digitial
AccountEdge 2019 is Making Tax Digital ready.
- AccountEdge can be found on HMRC's list of compatible software here.
- Current customers with an active Service Agreement can upgrade to AccountEdge 2019 now by clicking here.
- AccountEdge 2019 requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan as a minimum requirement.
- You can check your computer's OS by clicking the Apple button> About This Mac.
Examples from AccountEdge 2019's new VAT Information and VAT Submission windows:
When Do You Need To Start?
Most businesses and organisations within the scope of Making Tax Digital will have to submit VAT returns from compatible software from the start of their first full VAT period starting on or after 1 April 2019.
Quarterly VAT Periods
The relevant dates for businesses starting MTD from 1 April 2019 that file VAT quarterly are:
* If making payments electronically, otherwise 31 July, 31 August, and 30 September.
Monthly VAT Periods
For businesses on monthly VAT periods, the first mandatory MTD VAT period will be 1 April - 30 April 2019, with a submission deadlines of 7 June or 31 May 2019, depending on whether you pay electronically or otherwise.
When Do You Need AccountEdge 2019?
We recommend you upgrade to AccountEdge 2019 as soon you can. This will allow you time to examine the new VAT return features and help you prepare for your first submission at the end of the period.
Current customers with an active Service Agreement can upgrade to AccountEdge 2019 now by clicking here.