General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in the last 20 years.
Mamut AccountEdge is approved in accordance with the new GDPR regulations starting with the AccountEdge 2018:
- If you have not already done so, please upgrade to AccountEdge 2018 or later, which contains updated Terms of Service. You can upgrade to the latest version of AccountEdge by clicking here.
- If you are not yet ready or able to upgrade to AccountEdge 2018 or later, please read and agree to the new TOS by clicking here.
GDPR and You
A selection of useful guides to GDPR can be found below:
- Visma Trust Centre - How Visma prepared for GDPR
- GDPR is here - How can it benefit your organisation?
- Seven tips for your business and GDPR
- EU's GDPR Portal (external site)
AccountEdge & GDPR
AccountEdge products offer a range of features that help you meet your compliance requirements for GDPR, including:
- Password protection
- Deleting a transaction
- Deleting a single customer, supplier, lead, or employee
- Viewing and deleting multiple old contacts from the Card List window
- Anonymising a customer, supplier, lead, or employee
- Purging batches of transactions, records and cards that are no longer needed
- Reporting contact cards by last transaction dates