How to Upgrade
1. Check which AccountEdge product you currently use: AccountEdge, AccountEdge Plus, or AccountEdge Plus NE.
2. Check the System Requirements. macOS 10.11 to 10.14 is required.
3. View the relevant Upgrade Guide & Video for:
5. All VAT registered customers are recommended to read the AccountEdge 2019 VAT Guide.
VAT reporting has changed in AccountEdge 2019
• All VAT registered customers are recommended to read the AccountEdge 2019 VAT Guide.
Are you using Payroll?
• You must upgrade to AccountEdge Plus 2019 in order to process payrolls from 6 April 2019.
• If you have Auto Enrolment pensions setup, please note that the contribution rates may need updating from 6 April.
• Please see the End of Year Payroll Guide for full details.
What's new in AccountEdge 2019?
AccountEdge 2019 comes packed with new features and updates:
Making Tax Digital Ready
For businesses within the scope of HMRC's new Making Tax Digital requirements, easily produce and submit VAT Returns directly from AccountEdge to HMRC. Making Tax Digial with AccountEdge
Whether you're using AccountEdge for Making Tax Digital VAT submissions or not, the new VAT Reconciliation feature makes producing VAT returns a breeze!
Flat Rate VAT Scheme
Added Flat Rate VAT reporting for business registered on this scheme.
Tracking Undeposited Funds Receipts
For customers receiving payments into Undeposited Funds and using Prepare Bank Deposit, easily track which payments have been deposited to a bank account. Tracking Deposits into and out of Undeposited Funds
Custom Notes for Sales and Purchases
Use the new Save Note and Choose Note features to save a series of custom notes that can be added and printed on sales and purchases. Custom Notes for Sales and Purchases
Filter Statements by Who's Overdue
When selecting statements to email or print, you can now choose to only include customers with an overdue amount.