How to Upgrade
1. Check which AccountEdge product you currently use: AccountEdge, AccountEdge Plus, or AccountEdge Plus NE.
2. Check the System Requirements.
Note: AccountEdge 2021 will not operate on macOS 10.15 Catalina or macOS 11 Big Sur
3. Follow the relevant upgrade guide and video for:
4. When prompted in the guide, download your AccountEdge 2021 product:
Are you using Payroll?
• You must upgrade to AccountEdge Plus 2021 in order to process payrolls from 6 April 2021.
• Please see the End of Year Payroll Guide for full details.
What's new in 2021
AccountEdge 2021 comes with new features and updates including:
- Use the File> Recents menu to access your 10 most recent company files.
- Select the account to pay from when paying bills from the To Do List window.
- Total amount of selected items is displayed on Accounts Payable and Expiring Discounts tabs of the To Do List window.
- When creating a copy of a Sale or Purchase invoice, the customer or supplier card will default to the same card as the original invoice.
- 6 April 2021 tax tables and compliance updates.
- Form P60's can now be printed onto plain paper.
- Ability to sort transactions by any column-heading in the VAT Reconciliation window, making VAT reconciliation even more simple.
- Updated VAT Return box descriptions to new requirements.
- New VAT Type: Postponed VAT for Imports.
- New VAT Type: Domestic Reverse Charge.
- New VAT Transactions report.