Setting Default Report Fonts and Sizes
Article ID: 2025210 Last updated: 9 December 2015
Occasionally you may wish to change AccountEdge's default reporting font. Reasons may include:
- Your cosmetic preference for a particular font
- Some reports not fitting onto a page
- Some columns being 'cropped', such as dates and so on
Step by Step
1. At the top left corner of your screen, click File> Default Fonts...
2. In the Default Font Selection window, click the Reports button.
3. In the Report Format window, set each Report Line font to your preferred font and size.
Although you can use any font and size you desire, AccountEdge's recommended fonts are listed below for your convenience:
- Company Arial 12 Bold
- Address Arial 10
- Report Arial 12 Bold
- Headers Arial 9 Bold
- Subtitles Arial 9 Bold
- Body Arial 9
- Subtotals Arial 9
- Totals Arial 9
4. Once you've set the fonts as your require, click OK.
Your reports should now automatically use your new default fonts.
My reports are not using my selected default fonts!
If you find that your reports are not using your selected default fonts, do the following:
1. Go to the report’s Customisation window and click the Format button.
2. In the Report Format window, click Use Default, which will set the report to use your default fonts.
3. Click OK and produce your report.
Back to AccountEdge Support