Mamut Dosh Cashbook
Mamut Dosh Cashbook is designed to provide everything a small business needs to keep a set of books, quickly and accurately. Cashbook is ideal for people who are new to bookkeeping or computerised accounts.
Cashbook allows users to keep an accurate set of books for their business with minimum fuss or effort. The program has been developed to be accessible to people with no prior experience of financial management or of using a computer.
The program is so simple to use that most of our customers learn how to use its basic features within half an hour.
Cashbook is designed to produce VAT accounts on a cash accounting basis and is promoted by hundreds of accountants and bookkeepers throughout the country.
* Note that Dosh Cashbook is not Making Tax Digital compliant. If you require a Making Tax Digital compliant system, please take a look at our Mamut One or AccountEdge range of software.
By entering details of payments and receipts, Cashbook can produce the following:
- A cashbook listing of receipt and payment details.
- An immediate summary of receipts and payments analysed by category, with opeing and closing balances for any chosen period of months.
- Opening and closing balances shown as totals with a split between cash and bank balances.
- Sub-analysis of receipts and payments allowing all transactions to be easily traced.
- Sort reports by date, voucher number, payee and creditor.
- Set up regular (periodic) payments or receipts to be shown automatically: monthly, quarterly or annually.
New features in verson 4
- Show the transfer of funds from one account to another with one single entry.
- New repeat entry facility available, allowing similar entries to be recorded more efficiently.
- Select any date range in summaries; you are no longer restricted to complete months.
- Change dates one day at a time in the Data Entry screen at the click of a button.
- Enter refunds as negative receipts and Credits as negative payments.
- Add notes and comments to entries which can be viewed by hovering over the question mark symbol.
- New toolbar feature allowing data to be saved as .csv file for export to spreadsheet.
Mamut Dosh Cashbook is priced at £99 ex.vat and includes 30 days telephone and email support.
Additional support (telephone and email) is priced at £59 ex.vat for a 12 month plan.
Looking for Mamut Dosh Cashbook for Mac?
Mamut Dosh Cashbook for Mac has been discontinued and we recommend that you take a look at our Mamut AccountEdge products.
Mamut AccountEdge includes everything that a small business needs: banking, invoicing, VAT (including Making Tax Digital compliance), and much more.
Try Mamut Dosh Cashbook Free!
Download Dosh Cashbook product for a free 30 day trial by filling in the form below. If you decide to purchase the product we will issue you with a licence key to carry on using the software.
Download the Cashbook handbook here.