Mamut Business Software
The final update of Mamut One (24.0.1052) is now available for download and installation.
We strongly recommend all customers install the final update as soon as possible.
All Mamut One support services and account management will cease from 1 January 2022.
- 24.0.1052 is the final update of Mamut One and no further updates or upgrades will be available beyond this version.
- All customers are recommended to install 24.0.1052 before 31.12.2021
- The final update must be installed in order to allow continued archival functionality to your data.
- We recommend that you keep a copy of the the downloaded final update installation file (MBS24.0.1052.exe) should you require it again in the future.
Discontinuation of Software support and maintenance for the UK edition of Mamut One from 1 January 2022
- The discontinuation of Software support means that the Software will not receive further regulatory updates, maintenance updates or issue fixes beyond those needed for 2021.
- No phone, e-mail, chat, community based support, customer services or account management will be available from 1 January 2022.
The documentation may refer to services and/or functions that are not included within your solution. If you require more information, please contact Mamut Software.
- Follow the 4 steps below to upgrade to the final Mamut One update:
Read the Update Guide carefully before you begin updating.
Or use the Quick Installation Steps for additional help.
Are you using
Check the system requirements before updating
Download and update
Start the update by downloading the Installation Package
Remember to update your server before clients, and to perfom the database update on the server by starting Mamut, before installing on clients.