Mamut Business Software Version 22
Version 22 of Mamut Business Software is now launched and available for download
- New TOS (Terms of Service)/User Agreement
- Installation will front new TOS.
- All users need to confirm they have read the TOS on first log in.
- Backup/datatools: The tick box for password protection is defaulted 'on' and recommended.
- It is possible now to export client and system logs to .csv through systemtools: In order to give users/customers more traceability in data.
- Several smaller adjustments both on internal systems and technical on Mamut One-application in order to comply with GDPR.
- Scripts are available from Mamut support to delete data in relation to GDPR. read more here;
Read more about Mamut and GDPR here
- A check for Mamut Virtual Printer is performed during start up. If not correctly registered it will be registered.
- The SQL-server will be started if it's not running.
- Office-templates upgraded to Office 2007 (docx,xlsx etc.): New Company databases will have updated all document templates to Office 2007 format.
- All new document templates that are created (both in new and existing company databases) will by default be in Office 2007 format.
- Export to Excel creates xlsx: When exporting files to Excel the created file will from now be in Office 2007 format (.xlsx).
Version 22. The documentation may refer to services and/or functions that are not included within your solution. If you wish to get more information regarding this, please contact Mamut.