Mamut Application Hosting is a service for Mamut One customers, which allows customers to have their Mamut One and Microsoft Office operated and maintained by Mamut Software from a central cloud platform.
As a Mamut Application Hosting customer, you receive secure and flexible access to your software via the internet at any time and from any location. The service has been developed using the most modern software and hardware with a proven track record, ensuring you receive a service that is both effective, reliable and secure.
What does the service include?
- Access to Mamut One via the internet.
- Operation of one company database (additional databases can be purchased).
- 2 GB storage space per user.
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Additional applications: Adobe Reader, Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Flash, ActiveX, Java, Silverlight.
- Individual regional settings and languages.
- Hosted for you on Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system.
The benefits of Mamut Application Hosting
- Access to your financial system from any computer with an internet connection
- An effective solution for businesses operating from multiple locations, with employees on the road, and working from home, as it allows everyone to work within the same system.
- A modern ASP solution. The applications are run in individual windows and you do not require a remote desktop.
- You save time and resources on IT operation, harware maintenance and backup.
- There is no need to worry about installation and updates of Mamut One.
- It is a secure and reliable platform.
Security has been a core focus during the development of Mamut Application Hosting. All exchanged information goes via https and is encrypted with Secure Socket layer (SSL) technology, which is similar to that used by most internet banks, meaning that your data is highly secure. In addition, the solution is protected by numerous firewalls, ensuring that the information is only made available to you and your registered users.
Our data centre is among the most modern and secure in Europe, and all information exchanged is stored here. The data centre is monitored 24 hours a day by our engineers and is protected against burglary, fire, and natural disaster. the centre is equipped with it own power supply in case of power failure. there are duplicates of all systems to ensure high uptime, and backup is performed multiple times daily, and in addition is also stored at a different physical location
In order to be able to use mamut Application Hosting you must first create a user and password within the system. Users of the service can only be created by employees in Mamut One, and there are strict password requirements. Mamut Application Hosting automatically requires a new login if you have been inactive for 60 minutes, and your account is blocked if an incorrect password in entered three consecutive times at login. The username and password for Mamut Application Hosting is not the same as the username and password for Mamut One.
Mamut Application Hosting is priced at £598.80 ex vat per Mamut One Licence per annum.
- Additional company databases (incl 1GB storage) - £120 ex vat per annum
- 10GB extra storage - £240 ex vat per annum
- Fees may be applicable for the execution of manual services such as ordering additional backups, changing usernames etc.
Assumptions & Limitations
- The service requires that you have a Mamut One solution with a licence and valid service agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
- We recommend that you carefully read our system requirements for this service here
- It is not possible to install or customise the solution for other programs and services.