Changing the time format in Windows 10
The Time format in Windows 10 needs to be corrected manually after your Mamut installation. Otherwise it can cause problems, including errors in remittance module.
To correct this in Windows 10, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start - Settings.
2. Click Time and language.
3. Click Additional settings for date, time and regional settings.
4. Click Change date - Number formats.
5. Select More Options (bottom right) .
6. Select the tab Clicking.
7. In formats for short and long format of time replace point with colon .
HH.mm will be now HH : mm
and HH.mm.ss will be now HH : mm : ss
8. Customize format.
9. Click Apply and OK.
Mamut must be restarted in order to incorporate the changes.