How do I correct stock levels on my products?
article ID: 1005609
Stock levels need to be periodically checked and corrected.
1. Select the View/Warehouse/Stocktaking menu.
2. Answer Yes to start a new stocktaking.
3. Enter the correct stock levels in the column Counted Stock.
4. Click OK.
5. Answer Yes to execute the stocktaking.
6. If desired, answer Yes when invited to print the stocktaking report.
TIP: You can filter which warehouse is being counted using the drop-down list at the top-right of the stocktaking window.
Query words: warehouse levels stocktaking