How to add a nominal code to the list of bank accounts
article ID: 2022209
The Bank Reconciliation screen presents a list of nominal codes for which a reconciliation process can be undertaken. If you wish to reconcile a nominal code but it does not appear in the list, the chances are the nominal code you wish to reconcile is not set as requiring reconciliation.
How to set the nominal code as reconcilable:
1. Click on the View - Accounting - Chart of Accounts menu.
2. Click on the List icon (CTRL + L) and use the Chart of Accounts List window to select the appropriate nominal code.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Check the Bank Reconciliation check-box.
5. Save and Exit the Chart of Accounts.
The Bank Reconciliation screen will now include this nominal code in the Nominal Code selection drop-down menu.
Query words: add nominal code bank reconciliation