How do I add more user-defined fields?
article ID: 2022421
Applying user-defined fields is an effective an easy way for you to segment your contact base and is a great tool for helping you to devise an effective CRM strategy. User-defined fields are quick and simple to set up and will enable you to customize Mamut Business Software according to your company's market-specific needs for the registration and storage of vital customer information.
To add further user defined fields to the default selection:
1. Click on View - Settings - Company.
2. Click on the Properties Register icon under the Company Settings tab.
3. Scroll down the list and highlight User-defined fields.
4. Click Edit.
5. Click New and enter a description.
6. Use the Type of value drop-down menu to mark the field as a Character/Text, Numerical/Number or Date field type.
7. Click OK.
If you require further information, please contact support.
Query words: user, field, user defined, user defined field, User, User Defined Field, Contact, Contact card, CRM,