How do I set up a cash flow budget in Mamut?
artikkel ID: 2022599
The cash flow budget is based on the settings that you enter within the budget module. These are established when entering settings for all other budget areas. For example, you must first define the settings for the Sales budget before creating the Cash Flow budget.
The following instructions detail how to set up the cash flow budget:
1. Click View, select Accounting and then Budget.
2. Select the existing budget you would like to add cash flow budget details to and click OK. If you are creating a new budget click on the new icon in the top left corner.
3. Click on the icon Settings.
4. Select the button with three dots to the right of Sales Budget and define what effect the sales budget will have on your Cash Flow budget.
5. Click OK
6. Repeat points 4 and 5 for the Purchasing Budget, Payroll Budget, Operating Cost Budget, Investment Budget and finally the Cash Flow Budget.
key words: budget, cash flow, cash flow budget, cash, accounting, forecast, forecasting, cash budget