2. Select the Remittance format from the drop-down menu. Please note that if you select the format Cheque Payment Forms/Internet payments, no remittance file will be generated. Print the forms and send them to your bank.
3. Set the Filter as you wish. For example, if you want to select one supplier, click Supplier.
4. Click Next to view the suggested remittance items. You can untick any item that you do not wish to remit.
5. Click Next when you are satisfied with the remittance items.
6. A new Payment Proposal report will open. Print and close the report.
7. After printing Payment proposals, you can select the directory where the remittance file will be saved, as well as a file name. Any URL of the online bank is retrieved from Remittance settings or can be entered manually.
8. Click Next. If you entered the URL of the online bank and are connected to the Internet, you can transfer the file immediately. Alternatively, you can import the bank file. The file will then be saved in the archives and can be retrieved at a later stage.