General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years.
Mamut One is approved in accordance with the new GDPR regulations starting with version 22.0.
- If you have not already done so, please upgrade to Mamut V22 which contains updated Terms of Service. You can find full instructions and upgrade to Mamut V22 by clicking here
- You can read the new user agreement (TOS) by clicking here.
GDPR and You
A selection of useful guides to GDPR can be found below
- Visma Trust Centre - How Visma prepared for GDPR
- GDPR is here - How can it benefit your organisation?
- 7 tips for your business and GDPR
- EU's GDPR Portal (external site)
Mamut One & GDPR
Mamut offer a range of features that help you meet your compliance requirements.
In relation to GDPR we have created a number of scripts which allows you to delete data within your Mamut system.
You can read more and request relevant scripts here.