How can I make manual stock movements?
article ID: 2022231
In some circumstances you may need to place stock in or out of the warehouse without processing a sales invoice or purchase invoice. If this is necessary then you can process a stock movement within your Mamut Business Software.
To process a stock movement:
1. Go to View -Warehouse - Warehouse.
2. Click on the Stock movements and reservations icon.
3. Click on the New icon to create a stock movement.
4. Enter a description, the product number, and the contact number (if applicable)
5. Set the type to either In or Out, select a category (additional categories can be created in the properties register) and the warehouse/location.
6. Enter the Qty that you wish to transfer in or out.
7. Click OK
If you require any information regarding stock movements, please contact support.
Query words: Stock movement