MAMUT ONLINE BACKUP- SERVICE ENDED.
We recommend that you terminate the use of this service as soon as possible. Download the data (if you do not already have a copy of it) and close your account by doing the following.
To download the content.
1. Click on Restore.
2. If Mamut Online Backup has been installed on multiple computers, you will be able to see these in a list. Select the desired machine and click Next..
3. Select which data you want to download / retrieve and click Next.
4. If another MamutKey is used to encrypt your data, you will be prompted to enter this key. If the key is the same, the field will be grey. Click Next to continue.
5. NOTE! Unfortunately, if you do not remember / remember this key, we are unable to help with this and you will not be able to retrieve your data.
6. Select where you would like to save the data that is downloaded and click Next.
7. Leave the radio box checked by default I just want to download and click Next.
8. Click Done to complete the download.
The download will now appear on the screen and at the end a Windows Explorer will open on the location the files are saved on your machine.
Repeat steps 1-7 if you want to copy files from multiple computers detected in point 2 above.
To cancel the account
1. Click Tools in the menu
2. Select Account and the Delete data/account
If you do not have the program installed: Download and install Mamut Online Backup from the following link:
You log in to your account with (e-mail) and the password/MamutKey you chose when the account was created.
NOTE! Unfortunately, if you do not remember / remember this key we are unable to help with you with this and you will not be able to retrieve your data.
Note! All data on accounts that are not deleted by the user itself will be deleted from our servers on the DD.MM.YYYY